- Individuals exploring a career switch into customer and investor relations, 人力资源, 活动策划, 和更多的
- Entry-level or mid-level support staff seeking a position with more trust and responsibility
- Those looking for senior-level executive assistant positions in a range of fields
- Working support/secretarial professionals looking to enhance business skills
- Project management and salesforce CRM (customer relations management)
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
所有 courses in this program are paid for individually, unless otherwise noted. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. 点击“马上申请”按钮, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
应用程序 & 候选资格费
*应用程序 & 候选资格费 establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
美国.S. Department of 教育 requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, 就业率, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our 金融援助 页面.